Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shilpa is a business and people leader with 25 years of well-rounded experience across consulting, agribusiness and foods sectors with extensive cross functional experience, including being the CEO of the South Asia business of a multinational organisation, serving as the managing director for its publicly listed entity in India and leading Business strategy & commercial excellence across Asia Pacific for a multinational organisation. I am currently working on mentoring businesses seeking to start-up, grow and turnaround.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Arjun Subramanian
CEO at Mazoon Dairy Company
Muscat , Oman
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arjun is a product professional in the food industry. I am currently working on developing new products for the market in India.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Venkata Subbarao Kolli
President Africa Middle East at Corteva Agriscience
Hyderabad , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Venkata Subbarao is looking for investment opportunities. I am currently working with a major agriculture company. I would love to meet founders for investment opportunities and also startups professionals looking for mentorship for scale-up and board directorship.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Pankaj Kapoor
Chairman & Managing Director at Farmech Foods
Noida , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Pankaj is passionate about building businesses. I am currently working on scaling up my business in the dairy space. I would love to meet investors, management leaders and people who can help.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Sreekanth Bolla
CEO at Sitara Foods
Hyderabad , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sreekanth is the operations head of a leading Indian food brand. He has expertise in management consultancy services and project management. He is also a business advisor for an established IT firm.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Vijay Srinivasan
Director at MDMM Conslutant
Chennai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vijay is a skilled sales and marketing professional. He has demonstrated a history of work in the healthcare industry.

Objectives

Vishal Warrialani
Founder & CEO at The Purpose Company
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vishal is a seasoned professional with a proven track record of achievement in sales & marketing, commodity trading, supply chain and general management. He is currently looking after his own company. He would love to meet investors.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Najeem Ashraf
Head - Sales & Marketing at DCF Co.(SAOG)/A'Safwah
Thiruvananthapuram , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Najeem is expertise in creating, developing & executing innovative industrial Sales & marketing business development plans & strategies together with designing, consolidating & improving organizational processesl. I would love to meet small scale investors looking for like minded.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Rahul Uppal
Founder & CEO at www.woohoodoodh.com
Pune , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is an entrepreneur in the d2c space, primarily into dairy exploring to introduce other fresh products in Pune & Mumbai. I am currently working on farm fresh milk brand (of woohoo fame) based out of Pune and Mumbai. I would love to meet founders from d2c companies to explore synergies.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Niroop Janardhanan
Chief Business Officer at Fyn Mobility
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Niroop is a seasoned leader having worked across industries like FMCG, Mobility, Agritech, Edtech on the Growth and Supply Chain verticals. He now heads the business for a EV as a Service platform. He would love to meet peers or senior leaders of the above mentioned industries.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Arun Rawat
Head, E-commerce at Olam International
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Arun is excited about all things digital. Motorcycling is my first love. I am currently working on a couple of E-commerce projects responsible for organization growth at a large agri-commodities business. I would love to meet Founders, CXOs from the digital space to understand their mindset around challenges and problem-solving.

Objectives

Satish Kumar Varada
Director at Management Consultant
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Satish is a management consultant focussed on catalyzing growth/GTM strategies, and Financial Modelling, Planning & Raising Capital. He has worked with entrepreneurs to shape their ideas into viable entities and catalyzed growth of firms in the technology space (IOT, ITES, Higher Education, Solar, Healthcare, and a couple of others). A passionate Mentor, Coach, Sounding Board for CXOs on key issues. Life coach.Prior to consulting, Satish has grown businesses of highly innovative companies in BT, Pharma, Chemicals and Semiconductors industries.Satish would like to help start-ups, entrepreneurs and high-growth companies realize growth through robust strategies, a funding pitch, raise capital.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Rajnish Tiwari
Global Head of Strategy and Transformation Bunge Business Services at Bunge
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajnish is a certified management accountant, skilled in service delivery, business transformation and business process improvement. He is currently heading strategy and transformation for a food production company. He would love to meet founders.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Raju Kapoor
Director - Corporate Affairs at FMC Corporation
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Raju has a proven leadership experience across businesses and functions and is expert in building/managing businesses, reputation and brand equity. I am currently handling corporate affairs at an agricultural sciences company. I would love to meet founders.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Gowtham A
City Head Operations at Fashinza
Coimbatore , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Gowtham is a sales, marketing and operations professional. He is currently working on managing categories at 'Ninjacart' which sources fresh produce from farmers and delivers them to retailers. He would love to meet interesting people from the tech domain and brainstorm ideas.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Popular Strategy Experts
Popular Agritech