Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a product professional in the blockchain space with proven ability to establish strategic architecture and roadmaps, operational and executional excellence, leading product, engineering, design, marketing, sales, and operations towards exceeding P&L, financial and growth KPIs, enterprise and customer success and enhancing shareholder value. He is currently working on building a new startup in the P2E gaming space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Ankita Singh
Quality Analyst at Coffee Mug
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
QA Engineer

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent Explore Career Opportunities
Mahesh Jakhotia
Founder at Bijak
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mahesh is the founder at Bijak.in, a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India’s agri value chain. He has great skills in group dynamics, financial modeling, start-ups, social impact evaluation and investment strategies. He is currently working on agritech.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Nagarajan S
Venture Partner at Omnivore VC
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nagarajan is an FMCG professional with an interest in the food and beverage space. I am currently working on a new venture in the alternate protein space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Amit Ghugre
Chief Marketing Officer India at Shell Lubricants
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is a business leader with experience in the consumer and energy sectors. I am currently working on ideas that can improve the route to market for a company in the oil&energy space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Nitin Jajodia
Chief Financial Officer at Rubicon Research
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nitin is an experienced business leader in the consumer goods industry with an unique experience of working with tech start-up, Indian FMCG and multi-national company. He is currently heading finance of a well known pharmaceutical company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Neelam Kumar Gupta
Head - Agriculture at J.B. Boda Group
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Neelam has 19 years of experience in Agritech and Insuretech domain, he spearheaded corporate and retail sales in different organizations , Co-Founded country's first Rural Insuretech (GramCover )and raised funds . He handled SAAS product development in different roles and acted as mentor for product development and technical team, He has passion to work for innovative products in Insurance and Agritech space.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Manish Agrawal
Assistant Vice President, Institutional Equities at JM Financial
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manish is a lead equity research analyst. I am currently working on institutional equities for a company in the finance sector.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Manoj Kumar Agarwal
Managing Partner at Sea Fund
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manoj Kumar has more than 25 years of experience in setting up and managing businesses. He is the managing partner of an established venture capital firm and private equity firm.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Sanjay Tripathy
Co-Founder & CEO at Agilio Labs
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjay is passionate, ambitious and driven. He thrives on challenges and constantly sets goals for himself. He is a marathoner and in his spare time he helps others through coaching and mentoring. He is currently working on a new startup in the cross-border payments space.

Objectives

Hire Talent

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Shilpa Nirula
Ex-Head of Regional Business Strategy, Asia Pacific at Bayer CropScience
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shilpa is a business and people leader with 25 years of well-rounded experience across consulting, agribusiness and foods sectors with extensive cross functional experience, including being the CEO of the South Asia business of a multinational organisation, serving as the managing director for its publicly listed entity in India and leading Business strategy & commercial excellence across Asia Pacific for a multinational organisation. I am currently working on mentoring businesses seeking to start-up, grow and turnaround.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhishek Agarwal
CFO & Director at Syngenta
Pune , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a CXO with 15+ years of experience in the agritech industry. I would love to meet CXOs from agritech and fintech companies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Abhishek Gupta
Risk Manager at Olam International
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a finance professional. He is currently working on building a better risk infrastructure. Hd would love to meet interesting people.More about Abhishek: He is a fitness enthusiast.

Objectives

Anish Jhaveri
Chief Financial Officer at Spykar Lifestyles
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anish is a passionate finance professional who helps to grow businesses and an active investor. I am helping companies with their growth plans and cost optimization. I would love to meet founders who have strong business ideas and looking for help in professionalizing their setup and expanding their operations. I would also like to meet other investors and finance professionals.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Rajib Mukhopadhyay
CFO at Indofil Industries
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajib is a finance leader with almost 2 decades of experience of handling financial activities. He is skilled in business planning, financial planning and analysis, deal evaluation and negotiation. He is currently working on digitizing the finance function. He would love to meet CFOs and CEOs of other organizations.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Siddharth Suri
General Manger and Business Head at Wings Group Nigeria
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Siddharth is a technology enthusiast who loves to inspire, mentor and create value with demonstrated skills in business development, customer insight and market strategy. He is currently building a team that can take the business to the next level. He would love to meet founders, investors and people with new and interesting learnings to share.

Objectives

Anjan Ghosh
Managing Director at Scholar Lab Foundation
Kolkata , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anjan has over three decades of industry experience in executive management, business leadership, product development and business development. I am currently working on facilitating product development in collaboration with IIT institutes and the industry. I would love to meet idea, technology and thought leaders for partnership, advice and donor support.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas
Sanjeev Kumar
Co-Founder & CEO at Logic Fruit Technologies
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sanjeev is an entrepreneur and professional engineer who loves sports and fitness. He is building Logic Fruit, an IT solution company and aims at making it a $100+M company. He is also raising funds to fuel the growth of Logic Fruit. He would love to meet investors who would like to invest in high-tech companies.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Ganapathi Ajay Korimilli
Head - Cargill Digital Labs (APAC) at Cargill
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ganapathi Ajay is a technology and product leader at the world's largest food and ag org. I am currently working on developing new agtech software and products for Cargill and Cargill customers. I would love to meet AgTech and FoodTech innovators.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Popular Agritech