Meet Popular Marketing Pros from Telecom

Shikha Kapur
Ex - Business Head and CMO at Disney, Star, Twentieth Century Fox.
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shikha is a leader in media and entertainment with over two decades of experience in brand and consumer strategy, content development and exploitation. She built the first corporate studio brand in India with UTV-Disney, pioneered insights and data driven approach to marketing & content. She is currently working towards founding a new age content and storytelling company.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Mohit Kapoor
Vice President at Jio
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Mohit is an entrepreneur, first-Principles thinker and executor. He is currently setting up advertising and innovations business in Jio. He would love to meet founders and brand owners.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Rohini Naik
Associate Director at Flipkart India
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rohini is a competent senior corporate executive, currently working at Flipkart. She is well versed in relationship management for all internal partners across supply chain, supporting sales teams and launching offline distribution.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Amit Sinharoy
VP Global Head of Marketing and Communications at Tata Communications
Delhi , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Amit is an agile, data-driven, innovative B2B marketing and communications leader. He is an accomplished CMO with experience gained globally. I am currently working on account-based everything in B2B marketing - delivering high-impact curated buyer journeys.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Basant Dhawan
CEO at TCM Sports
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Basant is a result oriented marketing and business professional, having expertise in competitive analysis and strategy. He is currently managing the execution vertical of India's premier sports marketing company.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Adarsh K. Nair
CEO at Nair Media
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Adarsh is a budding entrepreneur and passionate management professional with proven skills in marketing strategy, analytics, agile methodologies and business development. in I am currently working on my own company and developing a successful business model. I would love to meet founders, innovators and investors who dream of touching skies.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Hitesh Sood
Head Marketing at Vodafone Idea
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hitesh is a passionate marketer with experience in analytics and finance. I am currently drawing up my new learning curve for self and to embark on new and challenging assignment for self. I would love to meet people across disciplines with varies industry across globally, to make conversations meaningful.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Nisha JamVwal
Luxury Brand Consultant at Nisha JamVwal Luxury
Mumbai , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nisha is a brand consultant & strategist with business transaction experience in brand marketing and positioning. She is known for remodeling & revamping interiors, without major breaking & restructuring but doing a soft revamp make-over where an entirely new look is created in a matter of days without stress to the client.

Objectives

Nidhi Sehgal Kaul
Head Communications at ST Microelectronics
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nidhi is a communication professional with strong acumen for brand visibility. She has over 20 years of multi-dimensional experience in the IT, telecom, consumer, education and semiconductor industry and familiar with the market trends, ecosystem, stakeholders and how business functions in India. She is currently responsible for media, public relations and marketing communications to strengthen the brand image and visibility of ST in India in collaboration with local business units and regional and global corporate communications.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Explore Career Opportunities
Harish Dahiya
Ex - Marketing Director at Tinder and Times Internet
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Harish is a marketing and growth professional with experience in consumer internet, telecom, automotive, and consumer durables companies. He has diverse experience of working across different markets and different industries and different roles - marketing, channel sales, digital marketing and business development.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Dilpreeta Vasudeva
Founder and CMO at CMO Access
Noida , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dilpreeta has worked alongside senior leadership teams of MNCs and Indian conglomerates garnering rich experience across more than 7 categories and functional disciplines of marketing.  An early proponent of digital transformation, she has built digital-first businesses and reimagined traditional ones. She has developed sustainable growth engines via more than 40 launches of brands, products and services and has established high performing marketing and digital teams for four different industries. She is currently working in her own company, building a culture of marketing excellence for organizations, so that the founder and management get more time to focus on their core competency and grow their business.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Biswajyoti Das
Director-Growth at Arzooo
Bangalore , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Biswajyoti is a product professional with 14+ years of experience in growth marketing and strategies. He is presently handling the growth campaigns at a retail venture company.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Devasish Auddy
Head of Marketing at HMD Global
Dubai , UAE

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Devasish is a seasoned marketing professional in the consumer electronics space. He is currently working on e-commerce and early-stage startup ideation in the travel sector.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Vish Gopalakrishnan
Director & CEO at Footprint Leisure Private Limited
Chennai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Vish has achieved tremendous success in building innovative startups, creating and managing revenue-producing brands, handling new project roll-outs, and leading talented teams. He is currently setting up start-ups leading to roll-out and operations. He would love to meet founders of new start-ups.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Deepprakash Srivastava
President Marketing at Broadway Consulting India
Noida , India
50+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
50+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepprakash is a seasoned marketing and sales professional with experience of more than 25 years in leadership positions with companies like Reliance Industries, Bhilwara Group, Jaquar and Co, etc. I am currently building my own consulting organisation dealing in lighting design and planning and my other vertical is marketing and branding. I would love to meet prospective Co-founders in the field of eCommerce and technology area with a sound financial background. Would also love to meet investors who are serious to come in the area of building products in the eCommerce portal.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Rohit Bohra
Head Of Solutions at Nokia
Dubai , UAE
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
50+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Rohit is a business technologist with diverse experience in product management, business strategy, partner & alliances, business consulting and consultative selling. He is currently working on managing Nokia solutions for Central, East and West Africa. He would love to meet technologists and finance experts.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Biswajit Dash
Associate Vice President - Corporate Communications at IDFC FIRST Bank
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Biswajit is a communications and branding expert. He is currently working on both external and internal communications ranging from PR, investor communications, employee communications and leadership positioning. He would love to meet business, marketing and communications leaders.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Amit Narayan
Partner & MD, South Asia at Control Risks
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Amit is a reputation manager working in risk management, supports deal teams to make the right decisions and loves eclectic conversations. I am currently working on helping companies prepare and respond to crisis, plan investment strategy and mitigate risks. I would love to meet investors, strategy officers and risk officers.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Hire Talent
Rajmohan R.
Head Corporate Communications at Sami- Sabinsa Group Limited
Chennai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajmohan is a brand marketing professional. He has more than two decades of diverse experience across line functions, categories & geographies having managed marquee brands. He is working as head of corporate communications at a health science company. He would love to meet interesting people with new ideas & perspectives of life.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Rakesh Raju
Group Brand Manager at CavinKare
Bangalore , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rakesh is a consumer focused marketing professional with experience across a varied field like FMCG, mCommerce and telecom. I am currently working on Creating new brands and building the ecommerce business within my company. I would love to meet marketing minds .

Objectives

Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Marketing Pros
Popular Telecom