Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pawan is an automotive and IT transformation leader. I am currently working on transformation using digital, IoT and AI/ ML.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup
Gagan Agrawal
CEO at PE
Gurgaon , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Gagan is a rocket scientist and satellite finance expert. He is building a composite mass-market electric car that shatters all price-to-range records. He would love to meet tech experts and investors building electric vehicles and satellites technology.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Prashant Saxena
Chief Operating Officer at Creative Synergies Group
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is an engineering professional with global operational experience. He is a visionary with track record of finding ways to grow revenue and increase margins. He has a unique blend of managerial and operational expertise with advanced skills in strategic planning, international operations and finance, M&A, negotiations and post M&A integration.

Objectives

Dr. Sivakumar Ramalingam
Global Product Engineering R&D Leader at ZF Group
Chennai , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sivakumar is a senior mechanical product expert, responsible for leading and managing the product engineering research and development function on a global scale. He also oversees the research and development of new products and technologies, including design, testing and prototyping.

Objectives

Harihar P
President Operations (Retired) at Ex - Ashok Leyland
Chennai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Harihar is an experienced operations professional. He works well in teams and across functions. He is currently leading operations in Ashok Leyland until his superannuation a couple of months ago. Earlier he was the GE and Eicher in multifunctional roles. He is keen to contribute to the turnaround/growth of companies.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
BS Praveen
President - Electronics BU at Polycab
Delhi , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Praveen is the head of electronics BU in Polycab. He is currently working on setting up the electronics development and production unit in the consumer electronics industry.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Utkarsh Gautam
Head Design at Atomberg Technologies
Mumbai , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Utkarsh is a product professional in the consumer durables industry. He is skilled in product design, user research and product management. He is currently working on foray into new verticals and category expansions for a startup.

Objectives

Rajesh Dhade
Engineering Manager at Allegion
Bangalore , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rajesh is a manufacturing engineer with 11 years extensive experience. He is currently working at Allegion.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Sahil Agrawal
Director at Continental Reifen Deutschland GmbH
Hamburg , Germany
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sahil is a passionate leader who loves working for the people, has recently become an active investor and is always looking out for new opportunities. I am currently working on transforming a traditional manufacturing organization to go digital. I would love to meet founders and investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Anil Sinha
Chief Operating Officer at TATA Daewoo Commercial vehs, South Korea
Seoul , South Korea
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anil is an operations professional, having experience and expertise in the areas of operations and international business. He is currently setting up automotive manufacturing units and learning AI initiatives for the fashion industry. He would love to meet founders of AI companies and application of AI in environment and fashion industry.More about Anil : He is a supporter of environmental initiatives.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Pradip Thakur
AGM Engine Design at JCB India
Pune , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pradip is an engine designer, having experience of working in automotive industry. He is currently leading CNG and dual fuel engine design and development. He would love to give advice on technology.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Vinod Subramanian
Head - Enterprise Manufacturing Management at L&T Technology Services Limited
Chennai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Vinod is a manufacturing professional who is a keen people developer as an enabler for efficient operations. He is building digital solutions and strategies for multiple industry verticals. He would love to meet management professionals to learn.

Objectives

Ajith Pookkunniyil
Co-Founder at Inspired Kinematics
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
I am an entrepreneur and a product designer, creating a garden accessories brand called G4Garden. I am currently developing a distribution network across India and looking forward to connects who can help me with the same and also love to get connected to everyone who is passionate about gardening. My area of expertise is product development and Manufacturing. Please do let me know if you need any help in these domains.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Rajeev Sharma
Sr GM Exide Industries Ltd at EXIDE Industries
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
I am a seasoned professional, a “Go to guy” with Design Planning and Execution as my forte. I also have wide educational qualification and hands-on experience that covers the complete manufacturing ecosystem and thrust areas for managing product design, development, and productionizing. This coupled with formal specialized training (M Tech “Tool Design & Manufacturing” and M Des IITK “Interaction (Product & Visual) Design,”) helps in easy understanding of situations faced by customers and client departments and prompting of easy simple solutions. I have worked with leaders in Consumer electronics, Heavy commercial vehicles, Personal mobility, Two-wheeler, and Power Solution industry, in terms of Market share and size. In hindsight, the journey has been conspicuous with risk taking, tryst with futuristic technologies, controlled disruptions, each followed by numerous achievements and learnings. I am fully versed with development of electronics and embedded electronic parts. Be it at Philips (development of TV and audio products) or Tata Motors (development of Bus Electrical Electronics like electric door, LED destination board, ECU, wiring harness), EV Commercial Chassis with DRDO India, electrical retarders or regeneration mechanism), Hero MotoCorp (Instrument panels ,I3S, Fuel Injection, series electrical two-wheeler with EBR USA) or at Exide (development of Bipolar batteries, Smart batteries with telemetry developed jointly with Bosch or EV battery of Nexcharge (Exide subsidiary). I developed computational analysis of battery for optimization of material-to-strength ratio and thermal conductivity for removal of heat. The development of boundary condition based working condition data is important part in its logical conclusion. Selection and development of polymer material with HPCL, IOC for Li-Ion and lead acid was prime area of work. This included thermal and dynamic strengths, working life, end of life, mouldability, pigment suitability and other characteristics like Vo/V1 flammability, bursting strength, etc. Developed complete tooling of all polymer and metallic parts. Achieved import substitution of tooling’s, saving 100cr of foreign exchange apart from lead time and cost. I also built a team at Power Global for Embedded Electronics, Full stack development and backend integration, apart from complete electrical integration. Contributed to safety and cost of Li-Ion Batteries. Developed boundary conditions and arrived at solution on issues the thermal simulation exposed. Helped designers interpret simulation results and make necessary design changes. As an analyst, I understand simulation & FEA analysis, i.e., Thermal Analysis and Optimisation. DFAM, Design for additive manufacturing (3d printing), 3d scanning, digitizing with blue light scanner, 3D printing (stereolithography), FDM, Laser sintering, Multi jet, Sand printing (for castings), SLM (metal), Computational Mechanics and Morphology based topology optimization are few areas of tryst. Have good experience in vehicle integration which is a crucial part of design and development and defines the overall vehicle Ride, Stability, Durability, Safety and Quality. Resolving Chassis and body field failures across location in India, while at Tata Motors and Hero MotoCorp closes the loop on complete vehicle behaviour. As the power train not only has to just move the vehicle, but also gives it character. In simpler terms like pickup, acceleration at various speeds, smooth power to wheel without ripples, no jerky motion, ability to overtake at cruising speed, and operation in high traffic condition are major criteria to be worked upon. It may require exclusive software and datalogging intervention like AVL Cruise. Ride handling, Braking stability, and distance, manoeuvring over potholes, durability and safety will also require extensive testing on dynamometer, brake pads, Powai tracks and vibration posts/ shakers. Presently I am consulting EV / Battery start-ups, and also developing COP along with M/s Siemens for “Collaborative fast Innovative NPI process, specifically customised for EV application Looking forward for challenging, futuristic, scenario changing assignments requiring high engineering planning and man management skills. Regards Rajeev

Objectives

Samarth Wadhwa
Director at Ritika Systems Private Limited
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Samarth is an engineer. He started the solar panel manufacturing facilities at RSPL, one of India's oldest and most respected players in the solar industry specially off-grid. He is growing solar power penetration in worldwide energy markets in a cost-effective manner and exploring newer venues of solar energy promotion and penetration including leveraging IT solutions for an online solar trading ecosystem.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Popular Engineers
Popular Automotive