Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashish is a global leader with over 20 years of senior management experience managing large P&L’s across IT, telecommunications and services businesses. He is a strong technologist with extensive experience across infrastructure, cloud, security and customer management domains. He is recognised for being a highly-motivated leader who has led large global transformation programmes and teams across product management, commercial and IT disciplines.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Deepak Gulati
Senior Advisor at Circles.Life
Singapore , Singapore

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Deepak is a senior advisor. He is skilled in marketing and business development. He is currently working in the telecommunications industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Rishi Chawla
Vice President Corporate Affairs at Carlsberg Group
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rishi is a senior corporate professional. He is skilled in public policy and management. He is currently working in the food and beverages industry.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Shikha Kapur
Ex - Business Head and CMO at Disney, Star, Twentieth Century Fox.
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shikha is a leader in media and entertainment with over two decades of experience in brand and consumer strategy, content development and exploitation. She built the first corporate studio brand in India with UTV-Disney, pioneered insights and data driven approach to marketing & content. She is currently working towards founding a new age content and storytelling company.

Objectives

Raise Funding
Kalpana Bansal
Member-Chairman's Office, Head HR Platform, Head CCA at Reliance Industries
Delhi , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Kalpana is a techno-functional professional with expertise and in depth knowledge in HR and education. She is currently working on a new startup in the HR tech space. Her areas of interests include HR consulting, job evaluation, organizational design, HR transformation and performance management.

Objectives

Raise Funding Want to invest in a startup
Hemant Kumar Ruia
Finance Director - SCO Region at DP World
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hemant Kumar is passionate about yoga, photography and trekking. I am currently working on bots and AI. I would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Vinod Kumar
CEO at Subex
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
10+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Vinod is someone who understands how to take a product global. I am currently working on creating a great impact for all stakeholders by bringing the right tech and talent together. I would love to meet talented individuals to explore how we can solve some interesting problems around digital trust.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Sandeep Bhatnagar
Managing Director at Accenture Solutions, India
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sandeep is a business leader with deep appreciation of leveraging technology for addressing business challenges. I am currently working on telco cloud, mobile edge computing and 5G. I would love to meet industry leaders and startup.

Objectives

Prashant Mehar
Circle CEO at Indus Towers
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Prashant is an active value investor and global executive with the ability in building successful teams and businesses. He is currently working on finding investment opportunities and consulting. He would love to meet value investors.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Ashwin Chalapathy
MD India and SVP Services (JAPAC) at Uniphore
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ashwin is an engineer & technologist at the core, aspiring investor and AI/ML enthusiast. I am currently working on helping companies drive superior customer service and experience by adopting AI based conversational service automation solutions. I would love to meet love to meet founders, investors, experts working on AI solutions.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Shankar Roddam
Chief Operating Officer at Subex
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Shankar is an operations professional. I am working on enabling innovation and experimentation. I would love to meet founders, people from the management domain and people with interesting thoughts/perspectives and willing to try anything new. I am passionate about technology and growth mindset.

Objectives

Hire Talent Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Mohit Kapoor
Vice President at Jio
Mumbai , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Mohit is an entrepreneur, first-Principles thinker and executor. He is currently setting up advertising and innovations business in Jio. He would love to meet founders and brand owners.

Objectives

Vinay Chandhok
CXO and Mentor at Multiple Cos
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
VINAY CHANDHOKDIRECTORVinay has held leadership positions in Telecom, ISP, IT System Integration/Solution Sales, Cable managing large scale operations across Direct and JV operations. Vinay's experience of three decades spans across multi-channel sales formats of B2B, B2C, B2B2C across Enterprise, Distribution and Retail businesses. He has run large scale green field and brown field businesses in the enterprise / consumer technology space at CXO Level with large groups like Reliance, Zee Group and Satyam. A thought leader with deep rooted understanding of Business Strategy, Consumer insights backed by strong execution skills that enables him to create disruptive and sustainable growth hacking opportunities. A strong orientation towards operations enables him to play a transformation catalyst role, aligned to market and revenue share objectives.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Radheshyam Soni
Ex-COO at STL
Pune , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Radheshyam is a dynamic and innovative leader and operations executive with 30+ years of rich experience in the telecommunications and utility domain. He is presently leading the global operations of an industry-leading integrator of digital networks.

Objectives

Meet interesting people
Bhuvan Asthana
Director at Conviva
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bhuvan is a BD and marketing and revenue professional for SaaS and digital companies. I am currently working on building my reach in the APAC start-up market.

Objectives

Raise Funding Meet interesting people
Rakesh Kumar
CTO Wireline Broadband, CEO TNL at Airtel
Gurgaon , India

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings

Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rakesh is a tech professional with over 27 years of experience in telecom. He is currently working on technology operations management.

Objectives

Sanjay Bhambri
President & Chief Operating Officer at OnMobile Global
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjay is a sales guy, passionate about organisational fabric. He has been the COO of OnMobile, a global leader in mobile entertainment. He is currently working on figuring out new direction for a start up journey. He would love to meet founders, investors and like minded people.

Objectives

Popular Telecom