Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bhawna is a digital entrepreneur, board advisor, mentor, and angel investor. She is currently helping companies and founders accelerate their growth strategy. She would love to meet founders and investors in tech companies.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Mahesh Jakhotia
Founder at Bijak
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Mahesh is the founder at Bijak.in, a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India’s agri value chain. He has great skills in group dynamics, financial modeling, start-ups, social impact evaluation and investment strategies. He is currently working on agritech.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Rahul Chakraborti
VP, Insights and Intelligence at Accenture
Bangalore , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a digital marketing, product, and analytics professional. He is an advisor and mentor to multiple start-ups, has had experience across India's leading FMCG and media brands. He is a serial entrepreneur who has built many companies. He is currently working on PayLatr, a venture in the FinTech space. He is looking for interesting investment opportunities.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Sayan Ghosh
Investment Team, Venture Capital at International Finance Corporation
Delhi , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sayan is an active investor. I am currently working on developing private industries across the emerging markets. I would love to meet founders and fund managers.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Sanjay Jesrani
Founder and CEO at Go North Ventures
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjay is building Go North, an angel investment and advisory firm, focused on investing in & mentoring Startups. It also provides Strategy inputs to high growth Early stage companies and SMB’s moving to their next orbit. Sanjay is also an active member of the Indian Angel Network.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Punit Shah
Partner at Alteria Capital
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Punit is a debt professional for startups and an angel investor. I am currently working as a partner for Alteria capital. I would love to meet startup founders and CXO.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Dharmender Khanna
CBO and VP- D2C Solutions at AnyMind Group
Gurgaon , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Dharmender is an e-commerce and retail professional, with 2 decades of leadership experience. He is currently mentoring and working on D2C solutions.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Lavanya Ashok
Partner at Trifecta Capital
Mumbai , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Lavanya is building Trifecta Capital Advisors, providing customized financing solutions for emerging businesses. I would love to meet founders, prospective LP investors for our fund, and fellow investors.I am looking for tech companies Series C/D + in stage, >$10mm ARR, category leaders in their chosen niches. We are sector agnostic within tech and are actively covering consumer Internet, D2C and SaaS companies.

Objectives

Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Shuti Arya
Head Of Investor Relations at Venture Catalysts
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Shuti is a seasoned professional and investor relation head. He is currently working in the angel community. She is a high-level professional in finance who helps companies maintain profitable investments and positive shareholder relationships. Her involves high volumes of research, as they often research new investments and current market trends.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Simran Manghnani
Investor Connect Lead at F6S
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Simran is a passionate finance professional having expertise in helping founders with business development, investor relations and capital raising. She is currently working in the internet industry.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Want to invest in a startup

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Ravi Ranjan
Founder at Velocity1
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Ravi is an entrepreneurship evangelist, startup expert, government advisor, TEDx speaker and public speaker. I am currently working on entrepreneurship ecosystem development, public policy and investing in startups.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Sandeep Kumar Mishra
Vice President Investments and Research at Zephyr Peacock India
Bangalore , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Sandeep is a part of Investments and Research team at a fund, that provides growth capital and management support to small and mid-sized enterprises

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Vishal Jain
Head - Growth at Shuttl
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Vishal is a growth marketer who loves scaling startups. Currently growing Shuttl in India and abroad. Previously, I was heading marketing for OYO and Online marketing for Snapdeal. I am working on thinking about how mobility in India would evolve going forward in the post covid era. Along with this, I am spending my weekends on helping other startups with their growth plans. I would love to meet founders who are looking to discuss ideas on growing their startups.

Objectives

Brijesh Thakkar
CIO at Chhattisgarh Investments
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Brijesh has been awarded with the Top 40under40 Alternative investment professionals India 2020. He is managing funds for a large family office investment setup. He does early-stage investments from seed to series A. He will like to meet founders seeking investments.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Want to invest in a startup
Adith Podhar
Founding Partner at Gemba Capital
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Adith is an entrepreneur, ex PE investor and currently early stage investor at Gemba Capital. He is currently working on Raising his VC Funds and investing in seed/angel rounds. He would love to meet founders starting up and people keen to invest in venture capital funds.

Objectives

Archana Priyadarshini
General Partner at PointOne Capital
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Archana is a general partner of PointOne capital. I am currently working on raising funds for my fund, Investing in companies. I would love to meet early-stage founders and CXO.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Meet interesting people
Pranav Chaturvedi
Venture Partner at Favcy Venture Builders
Delhi , India

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pranav is a seasoned venture builder. He is currently building Favcy Venture Builders as the venture partner of the company. He would love to meet interesting people.

Objectives

Sweta Rau
Venture Investor at White Ventures
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sweta is an angel investor. She is associated with startups and emerging ventures in the areas of fintech, blockchain, consumer internet and consumer brands.

Objectives

Abhishek Garg
Product, Revenue & Financial Management at Stripe
San Francisco , USA

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Abhishek is a product professional with more than 10 years of experience. He has diverse experience in management consulting, growth equity investing and product management.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Deepak Barge
General Partner at Black Hat Syndicus
Pune , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Technology leader | VC | Angel Investor | Private Investor | Startup mentor Technology and business leader with 15 years of experience building and scaling products/companies. Vision - Help companies build moats - Mentor, thought leader and career coach - Invest in ideas, people and partner with founders to execute it - Passionate about building a strong techno business community Passions - AI/ ML, Deeptech - EV, Drone tech - Healthcare tech - Fintech, B2B and D2C

Objectives

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Popular Investors & VCs
Popular Investor/VC