Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a digital marketing, product, and analytics professional. He is an advisor and mentor to multiple start-ups, has had experience across India's leading FMCG and media brands. He is a serial entrepreneur who has built many companies. He is currently working on PayLatr, a venture in the FinTech space. He is looking for interesting investment opportunities.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Anurag Halder
Associate Director: Data Science at ZEE5
Mumbai , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Anurag is an associate director. I am currently helping my company to convert business goals to quantitative expressions that can be answered using data science and big data modeling. I would like to meet technology professionals.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Pratik Maru
Head Of Digital Marketing at SonyLiv
Mumbai , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Pratik is a growth marketing professional with over 10 years of experience. He is currently working in OTT industry. He has an expertise in planning and instrumenting growth marketing and retention marketing plan as well as managing performance marketing and brand marketing campaign.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Hire Talent
Satish Verma
Senior Software Engineer at Apple
Singapore , Singapore
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Satish is a data science and software engineering professional. I am currently working on search/ranking and data engineering.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup
Bidisha Borkakaty
Data Scientist at Genpact
Bangalore , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bidisha is an experienced data science and analytics professional with more than 15 years of experience in management, machine learning and analytics delivery. She has classified online search terms into various categories using NLP technique. She has built client relationship and coordinated delivery between offshore and onshore teams across multiple locations.

Objectives

Explore Career Opportunities Brainstorm Ideas
Aravind Parameswaran
Product Manager at Cult.Fit
Bangalore , India
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
10+
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Aravind is a product guy, working in the healthtech industry with about 15+ years of experience in data, analytics & product (ex-Meta/FB, ex-Ralph Lauren). He is currently working on a new startup in the health & wellness space. He enjoys meeting interesting people and talking about #tech, #startups, #product.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas Hire Talent
Sathish Palanisamy
Engineering Manager II at Google
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sathish is a technology leader with more than 15 years of experience in developing software products that cover full-stack web, data pipelines and machine learning areas. Previously, he worked at Amazon, Yahoo, SAP etc.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent
Nishant Totala
Chief of Staff at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Bangalore , India

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Nishant has 17 years of experience in strategy, consulting, market research & analytics, digital transformation, GTM, sales enablement & planning, program & product management, user & customer experience, delivery. He has excellent interpersonal skills in client & account relationship management and leading global teams. He is currently working as a business planning manager at a leading IT services and consulting company.

Objectives

Surjya Roy
Vice President - Analytics at Wells Fargo
Bangalore , India
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
10+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Surjya is a passionate data science and marketing analytics leader, currently working on creating solutions to meet latent customer needs. He is part of a diversified, community-based financial services company.

Objectives

Hire Talent Brainstorm Ideas
Sanjeev Jha
Research Director at Crownit
Delhi , India
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Sanjeev is a consumer research professional with more than 13 years of experience across various industry verticals. I am currently working on an idea to improve the consumer research ecosystem for the industry.

Objectives

Raise Funding Brainstorm Ideas

Build a Better Network

Get smart introductions and meetings with relevant members.

Get started for free Right now.

Smriti Singh
Assistant Vice President at HSBC
Bangalore , India

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Smriti is an analytics professional working in the banking sector. I am currently working on statistical techniques like linear regression and logistic regression.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas
Dinesh Mishra
CTO at Marygold & Co
San Francisco , USA

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
5+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Dinesh is a seasoned techpreneur and is disrupting fintech, e-commerce and search domains. I am currently working on my own virtual assistant AI startup and am also the CTO of a fintech company.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Brainstorm Ideas Raise Funding
Suyash Kothari
Founder at Ohana Academy
Bangalore , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Suyash has over 10 years of experience in growth, product, and strategy functions. He is an IIT Delhi and ISB alum - and is currently working on a new startup in the ed-tech space.

Objectives

Raise Funding Hire Talent Meet interesting people
Bhanuchand Namineni
AVP - Digital Product Management at Paytm
Hyderabad , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Bhanuchand is a product professional and finance expert in consumer internet industry more specific to BFSI domain. He works with developers and business system analysts to ensure that the engineering realization is in accordance with the business specifications.

Objectives

Want to invest in a startup Brainstorm Ideas
Hemant Kalra
Vice-President at Axis Bank
Gurgaon , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Hemant is an experienced programme manager and project professional with proven records of delivering process excellence, intelligent automations and BPM solutions.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas
Kishan Kanhaiya
Senior Consultant at EY
Delhi , India

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements

Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Kishan is an experienced analytics professional, adept at deploying ML/DL framework and optimizing basic/convolutional neural networks with demonstrated expertise in NLP, unsupervised learning and predictive analytics to execute projects. He is currently working as a data scientist at a content publishing firm. He would love to meet technologists.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people
Manindra Mohan
Head Analytics at Amazon
Bangalore , India
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Manindra is an analytics geek. I am currently working on helping improve personalization for customers. I would love to meet like minded people from my field.

Objectives

Brainstorm Ideas Meet interesting people Raise Funding
Anshuman Ranjan
Founder at Pokeify
Gurgaon , India
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
5+
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet
Endorsements
Anshuman is the Founder of Pokeify.com which is a micro-influencer marketing platform built on modern technology, helping Brands and Businesses engage their customers, build trust and generate sales through online word-of-mouth.I would love to meet people passionate about Digital Marketing, Brands, Founders, Entrepreneurs, Investors.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Raise Funding Hire Talent
Rahul Seth
Labs Manager at WeWork Labs
Delhi , India
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Meetings
50+
Want to Meet

Endorsements
Rahul is a Labs Manager at WeWork Labs. His mission is to manage startups. WeWork Labs is The We Company's global platform for early-stage start-ups and forward-thinking enterprise companies. They provide the space and provide educational resources, mentorship and financial resources needed to drive their businesses forward.

Objectives

Meet interesting people Hire Talent Want to invest in a startup
Popular Data Experts
Popular Media